- To recognize a member who has been an active participant in Guild functions and special projects.
- The award is to be named in memory of Ronald E. Lincoln.
- The health and vitality of the Electric Metal Makers Guild is a direct result of the active participation of the membership. The benefits to all members are directly proportional to the vitality of the Guild. Regular attendance at sectional and annual meetings is important. However, many functions must be filled throughout the year. Some of those include serving as a session chairman at sectional or annual meetings, host of a hospitality suite, presentation of a technical paper, hosting a sectional meeting and plant tour. All members are encouraged to volunteer to help and should not wait to be asked.
- Any full member in good standing.
- Members of the Executive Committee are not eligible.
- The President, 1 st Vice-President, 2 nd Vice-President and Secretary-Treasurer will select the recipient based on participation in Guild activities and contribution to the success of the Guild.
- Announcement and presentation at the President’s Banquet each year. Approved by the Executive Committee, Dearborn, Michigan, April 4, 1990.
|1990||Crucible Specialty Metals||Richard D. Byrnes|
|1991||Ipsco, Inc.||John J. Wild|
|1992||Slater Steels Corp.||Donald B. Morse|
|1993||North Star Steel||William S. Clark|
|1994||AltaSteel, Ltd.||Chris Jager|
|1995||Charter Steel||Danny Coker|
|1996||National Forge Co.||Lowell S. Gonano|
|1997||The Timken Co.||James Stepanic|
|1998||Shieldalloy Metallurgical Corp.||David Lewis|
|2000||A. Finkl & Sons Co.||Jason Crawford|
|2001||PanAbrasive, Inc.||William Koshut|
|2004||Nucor Steel-Marion||Lari Blankenship|
|2006||Scaw Metals Group-Alta Steel||Dale Harrison|
|2008||Ellwood Quality Steels||Bjorn Gabrielsson|
|2009||The Timken Company||Michael D. Fox|
|2010||A. Finkl & Sons||Chris Ericksen|
|2011||Wheelabrator Abrasives Inc. Bedford||Greg Wood|
|2012||North American Hoganas||Edward Kopicz|
|2013||Steel Dynamics Inc||Daniel J. Keown|
|2014||CMC Birmingham||Jonathan Ridgeway|
|2015||Ellwood Quality Steel||Brandan M. Connelly|